Date(s) - 05/05/2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location Moreton Bay Regional Council
To celebrate International Composting Awareness Week, Sunday 2 to Saturday 8 May 2021, Council is holding online workshops for residents through MS Teams.
Book now and we will email the Webinar meeting link:
Better soil, Better life, Better future.
Are you choosing a better life with easy ways to save and re-use organic food scraps and garden vegetation?
- Mulching your pruning and leaf litter to protect your gardens and potted plants.
- Reusing food scraps, coffee grounds, tea leaves, shredded paper and cardboard to make compost.
- Using compost as soil conditioner or make liquid fertiliser and watch your plants thrive!
- Composting other organic materials including cardboard & shredded paper, fallen leaves, straw, mulch, pure natural fabrics cut or shredded finely (wool, linen, cotton, silk, hemp), and manure.
Find out more tips and tricks in the webinar.
- Sunday, 02 May 2021 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, 05 May 2021 | 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM